The ET Carbon Dataset provides a comprehensive time series of the Scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas emissions of the largest 3,000+ global companies, with modelled data available for 30,000+ securities.
Features of the dataset include:
- Coverage from 2009 through to 2016 (latest reported figures from corporates).
- GHG Protocol Scope 1 & 2 emissions.
- GHG Protocol Scope 2 emissions reduction from the purchase of renewable energy.
- GHG Protocol Scope 3 emissions, broken down by Scope 3 category.
- Outlier assessment and validation of reported emissions data; emissions estimates where data is deemed to be incomplete.
- Third-party assurance of emissions data.
- Information on carbon credit purchases.
- Third party assurance or certification of the purchase of carbon credits.